سياسة ملفات لارتباط
Definition and key terms:
- Cookie: Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about such as your language preference or login information.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, laptop, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC and use the services.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information including a personal identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Services: refers to the service provided by Al Darmaky contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and other who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.aldarmakyuae.com/ .
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC to use the services.
we use first party and/or third-party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of out platform;
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigation around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke use experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best can we customize it;
- To identify future prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with it;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interest.
What type of cookies does Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC use?
Cookies can either be session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close the browser, a persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies. Expiration dates are set in the cookies themselves; some may expire after a few minutes while others may expire after multiple years. Cookies placed by the website you’re visiting are called “first party cookies”.
Strictly necessary cookies are necessary for our platform to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are essential in order to enable you to navigate around the platform and use its features. If you remove or disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to use our platform.
We use the following types of cookies in our platform:
We use essential cookies to make our platform work. These cookies are strictly necessary to enable core functionality such as security, network management, your cookie preferences and accessibility. Without them you wouldn’t be able to use basic services. You may disable these by changing your browser setting, but this may affect how the websites function.
Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our platform but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality like videos may become unavailable or you would be required to enter your login details every time you visit the platform as we would not be able to remember that you had logged in previously.
- Google Tag Manager
A tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on a website or mobile app, such as those intended for traffic analysis and marketing optimization.
- Google maps
These cookies are used by Google to track how many people are using their maps.
These account-based marketing cookies enable us to identify future prospects and personalize sales and marketing interactions with them.
Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how our platform is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our platform for you.
Further information on how Google collects and uses this data can be found at: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out all Google supported analytics on our websites by visiting: https://tools/google/com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Site or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter or Google. The Social network will record that you’ve done this. These cookies may also include certain code that has been placed on the platform to help track conversations from ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audience for future ads, and remarket to qualified users who have already taken certain action on the platform.
- Facebook Pixel Code & Facebook Custom Audience
The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising on the Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network. We use the Facebook pixel to understand what actions people take on our sites in order to generate audience lists using Facebook Custom Audience that are used to target adverts to those audiences.
Facebook Pixel& Facebook: Control the Ads you See
- LinkedIn Insight Tag & LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
We embed videos or insert links to videos from YouTube (a Google Company) on our website(s). As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from or linked to YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from YouTube.
- Network International LLC
If within Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC sites, a visitor selects Network International LLC for payment processing, Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC will hand over the visitor into the Network International system. All payment processing is outside the control of Network International LLC and cookies may be set by Network International LLC.
Third Party Cookies
some cookies that have been set on our platform are not set on a first party basis by Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC. The websites can be embedded with content from third parties to serve advertising. These third-party service providers may set their own cookies on your web browser. Third party service providers control many of the performance and functionality, advertising, marketing and analytics cookies described above. We do not control the use of these third-party cookies as cookies can only be accessed by third party that originally set them.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information.
Browsers manufactures provide help pages relating to cookies management in their products
For more information, please visit the Official Support Pages for your browser
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™:Delete & Manage Cookies
- Mozilla Firefox™: Cookies & Cache
- Google Chrome™: Enable or Disable Cookiesand Clear, Enable, and Manage Cookies in Chrome
- Apple Safari™: Safari for MacOS Sierra: Manage cookies and website data using Safariand Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Opera™: Referrals, redirections, and cookiesobjects
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g., saved login details, site preference) if you block cookies on your browser.
Different browser makes different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or a category of cookies does not delete the cookie from the browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.
We may also use the above-mentioned cookies to assist us in fraud prevention.
Main Office: +971 3 764 2802
Fax: +971 3 766 4890
P.O.Box: 15895 | Al Ain | UAE