Definition and key terms:
- Cookie: Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC or the owners/founders of Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC are based in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signup to use the Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC Services to manage the relations with your consumers or service user.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, laptop, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC and use the services.
- IP Address: every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as Internet Protocol (IP) Address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An Ip address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connection to the Internet. IP Address always allocated by your internet service provider.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed at Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Services: refers to the service provided by Al Darmaky contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and other who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.aldarmakyuae.com/ .
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC to use the services.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information we you visit, use or navigate the platform, this information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operation system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internet analytics and reporting purposes.
If you are Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicant
Sale of Business
The laws of United Arab Emirates, excluding its conflict of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
Third- Party Services
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, application and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third-Party Services”).
You acknowledge and agree that aldarmakyuae.com shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Al Darmaky Contracting and Agriculture Materials LLC does not
Customer Service: +971 3